|International students Please note that this bank account can ONLY be used by international students.
||The preferred method of payment is credit card via the Unisa website. Unisa web payment link: http://www.unisa.ac.za/feepayment (this is a secure site). Alternatively, you can make payment by means of a SWIFT/EFT transfer (see bank account details below).
SWIFT/EFT transfers can be made
- if you already have a student number
- in respect of fees, for example: study fees, examination fees (supplementary, sick or special exam fees), exemption fees and library charges
- provided that the details are filled in as follows:
- Bank: Standard Bank
- Beneficiary: Unisa student deposits
- Branch code: 010645
- Swift code: SBZAZAJJ
- Account number: 011554622
- Deposit reference: first eight (8) blocks are for the student number (if the student number consists of only 7 digits, then a “0” must be filled in as the first digit of the student number). Leave one block open, then fill in the following codes:
- 5400374721 for study fees
- 5400374225 for library fees
- 5352X74608 for matriculation exemption fees
- 5370810030 for the application fee
Download the refund form for international students (PDF)
|Please note that credit card payments are real-time transactions. Submit proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.