How to Track UNISA Application Status
How do you check your application status with Unisa? Here are 5 easy steps to follow to check your UNISA application status:
- Check your contact details were correctly submitted to UNISA (or they cant contact you)
- Go to your UNISA Admin page to check and update your contact details
- Next use the “Track My Application” form
- Use the username (student number) and password you received when you applied
- E-mail to email@example.com if you have any problems accessing the site
Now read through this information carefully so you are sure you understand exactly what you must do in order to check your application status at UNISA.
First, check that your application information was inputted correctly. If you haven’t yet heard anything from Unisa regarding your application for admission to Unisa , your contact information may have been incorrectly captured. Please go to this page: Unisa Admin to verify and/or change your contact information.
If you are sure that your information is correct you can track your application here: Track Unisa Application Status
You will see a screen that looks like this:
Use the username (student number) and the password you received via e-mail when you applied to access this web address. It will then take you through to a page that will let you track the status of your application.
Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems accessing this site.