Where to Download Unisa Study Material
Delivery of Unisa study material and the submission of assignments
Unisa study material
If you have not yet received your study material, we strongly advise you to download it from myUnisa (https://my.unisa.ac.za).
If you have any difficulties in downloading your study material from myUnisa, you may also download your study material in pdf format as follows:
- Go to http://registration.unisa.ac.za
- Click on “Go” next to Undergraduate registration
- Click on “Download study material” in the left-hand navigation
Please note that all study material downloaded from the above website is provided in pdf format only and excludes all study material for signature courses and full online modules.
Submitting Unisa assignments
The strike at the South African Post Office will also affect the delivery of assignments to Unisa. Please do not post any assignments to Unisa via the South African Post Office at this time. We recommend the following:
- Submit your assignments via myUnisa (https://my.unisa.ac.za).
- Post your assignments in a Unisa assignment box at a Unisa Regional Office.
If you do not receive your study material, please contact the following members of staff for assistance:
- Mavis Sibanda: 012 429 6979
- Titus Nkambule: 012 441 5491
- Joe Sukazi: 012 429 6561
- Mdu Zulu: 012 429 6942
- Thelma Mongena: 011 471 3688
- Nkadimeng Lebone: 011 471 2276
- Anthea Clarke: 011 471 3712
The university is working with the relevant parties to resolve this matter. We apologise for any inconvenience these arrangements may cause and thank you for your understanding.