How to Pass Unisa Exams

How to Pass Unisa Exams

Passing Unisa exams starts from reading to this message, and from day one when you receive your study materials.

These are the tasks that I think you have to go through in order to pass Unisa exams:
(1) Check that you have received all the required materials.
When you receive your Unisa study materials, check the inventory note to make sure that you have received all study materials you are supposed to receive. If you have not received all materials, make note of the materials you have not yet received.

(2) Read Tutorial 101 first.
It is important to read Tutorial Letter 101 first because it contains important information such as your assignments, assignment due dates and the prescribe books you have to buy.

(3) Buy study materials in time.
The earlier you get all your prescribed books, the better the chance of making proper preparations.

(4) Make a time table for your studies.
Give each course appropriate time to study, prepare assignments and make enough time to make revisions.

(5) Consider the “test yourself” questions.
How you study, it’s up to you. We all have different study tactics, so use one that is suitable for you.
When you are studying, you will frequently see some test yourself questions at the end of each chapter in your study materials. It is important that you attempt to answer these questions. In this way, you will be able to identify the gaps you still have in your studies and might as well tackle those sections you are still lacking.

See also  Vhembe College Courses

(6) Submit all assignments.
The possibility for you to fail exams are high if you have only submitted one assignment than when you have submitted all the assignments. This is because most of Unisa exams only covers 70% of the total mark and the other 30% you get from submitting assignments.

Sponsored Links

(7) Familiarise yourself with exam structure.
On your MyUnisa portal, you will find useful resources to help you in your studies. Such materials may include past exam question papers. Download some of these question papers and see how the previous exams were structured. It is also important that you attempt to answer some of these question papers in preparation for exams.

(8) Make time for enough revision before the exam date.
Using all study resources and your notes, make sure that you revise in time and be ready for the exam day.

(9) Arrive at least 15 minutes before exams.
It is important that you arrive on time during exams. Unisa recommends that you arrive at least 15 minutes before the actual exam time. This will allow you to settle down, listen to the instructions from the invigilator and get enough time to go through your question paper.

(10) Relax, go with the flow.
If you know that you have made enough preparation, why stress? You have made it, good luck.